If you set up a new business or become self-employed – regardless whether sideline or as fulltime job – you will face a lot of bureaucratic formalities and paperwork.

We assist you with visits at the relevant authorities and registrations at

  • the public order office
  • the local tax office
  • the city or municipality
  • the Chamber of Industry and Commerce
  • the Chamber of Trade
  • the employers’ liability insurance association (“Berufsgenossenschaft”)